Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 10 EOC: My Plans

Now that I have successfully completed Human Resource Management I have a clear understanding of the importance of such department. I manifest my future as a Chief Content Officer or an Art Director for a fashion publication, luxury brand or content marketing agency. I enjoy developing content that will engage current and potential customers to drive them to become activist for the work I produce and the brand that I stand by. Currently I am the Content Marketing Manager behind the web startup Haus ofUnicorn that provides fashion news updates and now extending my wardrobe styling services for photo shoots/special events, and personal shopping/image consulting on a contracted basis. We are also in the process of launching an online store to purchase the goods that were styled in certain photo shoots, logo printed gear and handmade skirts and dresses that are designed personally by Avery Simone and handcrafted by Meliza Bautista. I know this might sound weird after reading all of that but I have no desires or intentions in becoming an entrepreneur, I would like to become an intrapreneur for a company or brand where my talents will flourish. “College students are always looking for part-time work; many look for an environment that promotes intrapreneurship, working within a company in an entrepreneurial capacity, using their creativity and skills. These skills include: leadership, passion, determination, coaching/conflict management, ability to manage time wisely, dependability, and flexibility” (Granger, Michele M., Tina Sterling. Fashion Entrepreneurship: Retail Business Planning, 2nd Edition. Fairchild Books USA, 2/2011. Pg. 9/191/204. VitalSource Bookshelf Online). For the next two years I will be building and growing my brand to its highest potential with the use of the skills I am learning in college from my talented instructors at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. Once I am approaching graduation I will have a popular and stable business to present in front of potential employers whether I am flying to New York for an interview or at graduation/portfolio show I will be ready fulfill my intrapreneur dreams.      

No comments:

Post a Comment